View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 06:25 PM   #186
Icy
Pro Starter

BREACKING COLLEGE NEWS:

After a personal issue for LB coach/scout VegasVick, NCS had to look fast for a replacement. Their recruiting staff members recomended the young assistant coach from the ex NFL Europe Barcelona Dragons. This will make Ivan Carrillo, known as Icy, to be the first ever Spanish staff member at an USA university.
Good luck for him and the Wolfpack!
Here are his words just after signing his contract.

ICY: Well this is a dream for me, after the Barcelona Dragons dissapeard from the NFLE i had to retire from active football and now i have been offered another chance at NCS college to show that we also know about football in Spain. I'll do my best to make the Wolfpack one of the best teams and will compensate my inexperience on college football with hours and hours of hard work and study.

LBs first Inform

Inside Linebackers
Levon Poston
Elegibility: Freshman (4 years remaninig)
Current Estimate: Poor (14)
Future Stimate: Very good (73)
Scholarship: Yes
Notes: He will be a great pass rusher and on zone defense, not ready to play this year, mybe we can redshirt him.
Time Management: 15/28/21/19 as he is a good student lets give more time to weight and films.

Ethan Alexander
Elegibility: Freshman (4 years remaninig)
Current Estimate: Poor (11)
Future Stimate: Very good (51)
Scholarship: No
Notes: He will be a good run stopper and also not bad vs pass and on man-to-man defense. Not ready to play this year.
Time Management: 18/26/20/19 as he is a good student lets give more time to weight and films.

Herman Sanderson
Elegibility: Junior (2 years remaninig)
Current Estimate: Excellent (93)
Future Stimate: Excellent (93)
Notes: Our start ILB, he is amazing at everything (all 100)
Time Management: 21/25/18/19 as he is not so intelligent, let's give him more study time.

Neal Hollins
Elegibility: Senior* (2 years remaninig)
Current Estimate: Good (44)
Future Stimate: Good (51)
Notes: Average guy, not so good on anything.
Time Management: 21/20/17/25 as he needs more time for his girfriend

Outside Linebackers

Steve Durham
Elegibility: Junior (2 years remaninig)
Current Estimate: Very Good (64)
Future Stimate: Very Good (64)
Notes: Great defending the run and also good pass rusher. Very good for special teams (77/98)
Time Management: 17/25/22/19

Lorenzo Roberts
Elegibility: Senior (1 years remaninig)
Current Estimate: Good (52)
Future Stimate: Very Good (65)
Notes: Good pass rusher, not so good against the run.
Time Management: 16/22/20/25 as he needs more time for his girfriend

Thurman Arnswaldt
Current Estimate: Good (58)
Future Stimate: Good (58)
Notes: Great defending the run and also good pass rusher
Time Management: 19/20/19/25 as he needs more time for his girfriend

Markus Perez
Current Estimate: Good (48)
Future Stimate: Good (57)
Notes: Average guy, better vs the run mybe could be used as reserve ILB because his run stopper ability as we will redshirt one of the four ILB.
Time Management: 19/20/19/25 as he needs more time for his girfriend

Erik Hoke
Current Estimate: Fair (34)
Future Stimate: Very Good (61)
Notes: Not bad OLB that ha still room to progress, i would redshirt him as he will explode next year.
Time Management: 15/22/19/25 as he is so intelligent and needs more time for his girfriend

Darryl Staggs
Elegibility: Sophomore (3 years remaninig)
Current Estimate: Poor (17)
Future Stimate: Very Good (68)
Scholarship: No
Notes: Not usefull for first team football, bad student and not so popular, he can be cut if needed.
Time Management: 26/16/16/25 as he is so stupid and also has a girfriend.

I agree about redshirting Erik Hoke and Levon Poston as both have room to improve.

If we redshirt Levon Poston we will have only 3 ILB when we will play 3-4 defense, so we could use Markus Perez as reserve ILB as he is good vs the run.

About Darryl Staggs, he is not usefull for anything and also he is a bad student, he could be cut if needed as he won't play this year.

About recruits for next year, we need two OLBs as three of our OLB will graduate this year and the other two will be seniors next year. At ILB position we are more covered for future years as two of our 4 ILB are freshmen and we are also redshirting one of them. I'll take a look at the posible recruits this week too to help the recruiters.

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote