View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 12:24 PM   #569
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
Did anyone hear the phone tapes? They were strangely arousing.

"pinky promise"

I heard part of them on the radio this morning.

It was surreal. I felt like I knew her or something.

Anyhow, here's another story from the NY Post:

Quote:
December 3, 2004 -- The seductive Florida schoolteacher who allegedly stole the innocence of a 14-year-old male student had a sexy part-time job - as a motorcycle-straddling bikini model.

Enticing educator Debra Lafave, 24, graced several pages of a 1999 issue of Models & Makes Magazine, where she was seen mounting a bike in little more than her birthday suit and posing suggestively in fishnet stockings.

The pics steamed up the Internet yesterday, just as officials prosecuting the sex case against her released hundreds of discovery documents. They include transcripts of police surveillance tapes and the written statement of the 14-year-old boy Lafave allegedly seduced.

According to police and the charging document, the Temple Terrace, Fla., middle-school student got to know Lafave after a young friend told him that there was a "hot teacher" who liked him.

The pair eventually hooked up and had sex several times in June, in a portable classroom and in the back of her SUV while his older cousin drove, according to officials.

In his statement - which is written in the childish scrawl of a young teen - the victim revealed how he became entangled in an affair with the comely teacher.

"She told me that she had feeling for me," he wrote. "She told me that she was thinking about me a lot and had feeling for me [and] she didn't know what to do with them.

"We did not have sex until Monday June 14," he added. "On Monday she asked me to help her clean out her portable [classroom at the school]. We had sex for he first time."

One charging document released yesterday described their first encounter. It said Lafave approached the boy as he sat on a couch that decorated her portable classroom.

Wearing terry-cloth pants and thong panties, the married Lafave allegedly sidled up next to him and asked him if he wanted to have sex. The 14-year-old told her that he did.

But that was only the beginning of the seduction.

"While he was sitting on the couch, she straddled him, facing and asked him if he was sure," said the document, produced by the Marion County, Fla., Sheriff's Department.

"He said yes."

After that, the pair had subsequent relations, and the teen believed that Lafave had real feelings for him.

She drove him to basketball games and even gave him a keepsake key chain that had a pewter butterfly pendant similar to her belly-button ring. It was inscribed with the word "Hope" on the back.

The pair's final liaison came on June 17, when the boy and Lafave allegedly drove halfway across the state to Ocala, Fla., where they picked up the student's 15-year-old cousin.

"My cousin drove us around again and again we had sex," he wrote. The sex was in the back of the suspect's SUV, authorities said.

The abbreviated affair ended when the boy's aunt spotted him in Ocala and told his mother.

When his mother asked him what he was doing so far from home, he revealed the whole sordid story, according to a police report released yesterday.

Police later recorded the teen talking to the teacher over the phone. In one, the boy told her that he was worried because he had not used a condom during their alleged encounters.

"Like, I don't want you to, like, get pregnant or anything," he said, according to the transcript. "I was just thinking about it, and I was just thinking if next time, now that we've had sex about three times, if I should use, like, a condom or something?"

The accused pedophile pedagogue dismissed the boy's condom concerns, saying, "Oh, you're being weird."

Lafave has pleaded not guilty to the charges. Her lawyer told a Tampa court on Tuesday that he plans to use in insanity defense.
Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote