Thread: Awkward
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 03:52 PM   #142
KWhit
Coordinator

Flasch, I appreciate you attempts at brevity, but I have a suggestion. If you really want to save time and bandwidth, why not just abbreviate every word. That way, this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186
the concert was part of the Buzz Bake Sale, so he found out the hotels sponosring the BBS and called them. If she had a room there than that would mean she was lying to him so she could see the RS and wouldnt be staying at the friend's house. One of the hotels confirmed that she was staying there, or at least had reservations for the weekend meaning that he was right and she was lying. Another ass kicker is my 3rd roomie, point blank asked her last night if she was going down to see RS and she said "no." So she was just lying to everyone, BF, C, Me, 3R, and I dont know about HF so.....its gonna be really wierd when she comes home.

Could be shortened to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186
t c w p o t BBS, s h f o t h s t BBS a c t. I s h a r t t t w m s w l t h s s c s t RS a w b s a t f's h. O o t h c t s w s t, o a l h r f t w m t h w r a s w l. A a k i m 3rd r, p b a h l n i s w g d t s RS a s s "n." S s w j l t e, BF, C, M, 3R, a I d k a HF s.....i g b r w w s c h.

I look forward to less letters from you in the future.

Thank you.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote