View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 05:37 PM   #266
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

5 minute mark: Jimmy Williams tackles Farrell to prevent him from getting to a pass. Yellow card for Williams.

20 minute mark: Black gets called for tripping Leadbitter. Hockless takes the free kick from 35 yards out.. he hits it.. it's wide.. around the wall.. it's curving.. my keeper is stunned as it curves and sails into the net! 1-0

27 minute mark: Hockless dribbles up the left side of the field.. he curves a wicked pass to Collett that crosses past my goal.. to the far post.. Collett heads it in.. goal.

41 minute mark: Atkins sends the ball from midfield into the box.. Farrell gets a great jump to the ball.. a little too good. He is called for offside.

2-0 at the half.

64 minute mark: We need a spark and guys are tired. I put Dunning in for Atkins. I put Morris in for Farrell (who is exhausted.) I put in Wood for Black at right full back.

81 minute mark: kelly takes it up the left wing.. he passes to Morris.. Morris passes back to Kelly.. Kelly center for Hunter.. Hunter is about 20 yards out.. he shoots.. lower right corner of the net... GOAL!!!! 2-1 we are still down.

91 minute mark: Kelly uses some fancy footwork to get past two defenders.. he is on the left sideline.. centers.. Dunning controls the pass.. at the center of the box.. he shoots.... over the net.

2-1 loss. For most of the game, I felt we were dominated.

They outshot us 15-5, and Scarsella made some very good saves.

Graham Hockless won MoM with 22 of 29 passes, 4 of 4 tackles, 1 of 3 headers, 1 intercepted pass, 4 runs, 1 assist, and 1 goal.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote