View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 09:41 AM   #191
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

July 4th, 2006

Transfer News
Nobody is interested in Keith Keane, maybe it will pick up after we've played a few games...

Among other transfer news, P. Ferreira of Portugal have made an offer worth $20k for Dani Rodrigues. I guess I had set up the answering maching to automatically accept it, cause that's what happened, heh...

International Call Up
Reserve team defender Jacopo Piotto is called up to the Italy U19 squad for the European U19 Championship. That's interesting. I've never seen Piotto, who was signed on a free transfer, as a possible first teamer before a long time, but maybe if he plays internationally a little...

Transfer News
We sign 17yo free agent David Hatton. Hatton is an attacking midfielder vapable of playing on the right and in the middle. He's got some amazing skills at some place (physical, dribbling, finishing) but some holes in other areas, some that could hamper his development as an attacking middie (no creativity and not very good off the ball). Anyway, a free transfer that you pay only $120 a week is worth a try in my book...

Transfer News
Dani Rodrigues
agrees to a deal with P. Ferreira and leaves Luton. He was complaining of not getting enough first team playing time, and I did see when he'd get any, anytime soon...

FM