View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 12:29 PM   #35
revrew
Team Chaplain

Behind the scenes:

At the beginning of this challenge, I never would have believed we would win the UMVC title so easily. I'm truly surprised by how well some of our players have played this season, especially Hunter Flynn and QB Lincoln Ingram. I knew Ingram, a third-round pick, was going to be capable when I drafted him, but I did not expect his bars to keep going up, or his perfomance to be at peak levels in this, his fourth year. I'm going to miss him when I trade him away; I'd like to see what else he could do. Oh, well. He's definitely one whose "college career" we'll follow.

Up next week: The Postville Pirates. A win against Postville, or in our final regular season game against the Central Warriors will give us the outright title, without fear of sharing a record with Lansing. Postville is a team void of talent save for a solid QB and two top-tier linebackers. Statistically, those backers' keep opposing rushers down. Still, though I think we match up well against them, the Pirates boast a 9-5 record, and are not to be dismissed easily.
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote