View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 03:42 PM   #258
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDancer
Sweet. I order my laptop a few hours ago (3.2GHz P4 (the Pentiun M's are just too expensive-and don't really have the power yet of the P4); 2GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive-should get it around the second week of March).

I launch a practice dynasty with Airbus of the Wales Premier League. Funny thing is, the grounds is called the Airfield. Is this team any relation to Airbus, the airplane maker?

I got my first real taste of butt-wiping, a 3-0 defeat in my first friendly. We are predicted to battle regulation, so I have alot of work to do. My scout (who's not good, but I trust him), found a 24-year-old midfielder named Mark Croomie from Northern Ireland. I am already tickled about his talent. We need to badly find a solid, realiable starting goalkeeper. I didn't download the patch, but I am just playing around now.

Any suggestions on the training, or any good sites?
Sounds like a fun place to start playin around.

As far as training, I highly recommend the Gary training schedule if you want a really good training schedule. It is the only thing I download. However, if you want to fool around with making your own training schedule, I would just recommend trying to go with a balanced approach. As far as a good website, I really like the dugout, but I don't remember if that is where I got the Gary schedules from or if I got them directly from SI's site.

EDITED: The dugout's address is thedugout.net

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 03-20-2005 at 03:44 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote