View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 06:28 PM   #266
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 19, 2010 -

Today we host Liverpoool in a televised EPL match. This match will be huge for us. We are currently in 1st place, Liverpool is currently in 2nd. Liverpool has talent at every position. Their keeper Chris Kirkland is having a good year. He and their centrebacks Vincent Kompany and Jordi have helped Liverpool concede the fewest number of goals on the year. The left fullback Gael Clichy has been completely dominant. Their right fullback Jamie Carragher has been quite good. Their left winer Luis Garcia has set up goals and chipped in 5 goals as well. Their midfielders, Andres D'Alessandro and Steven Gerrard, are both world class. Tehir right winger Anthony Le Tallec has had a rough year, but is still playing well. Their two top strikers are Djibril Cisse and Michael Owens. Owens was recently hurt, but Yakubu and Valdo have both stepped up nicely in Owen's place. They will be tough to beat.

We are 5-4 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the low 60's.

GK: Howard
DL: Chivu
DC: Ferdinand
DC: Lucio
DR: Brown (I believe this is my best back 4 line.)
ML: Downing
MC: Djemba
MC: Fletcher
MR: Eagles
SC: McFadden
SC: Rooney (still not in superb condition, but this is a big game.)

S1: Barthez
S2: Ruud van Nistelrooy
S3: Damien Duff (fresh back from injury)
S4: Cook
S5: King

The TV announcers believe that Stewart Downing will be my key player. They think Cisse will be Liverpool's key man. They think it will be a tight game, but they like our recent superior form and our dominance at home. They predict we will win a close match.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote