View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 11:52 AM   #79
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperstreetsoap
The problem is the beginning. If you are at half court when the whistle blows for the start, man, so many little fuckers might get you from behind, chopping at your knees. It could end quickly. I'd be doing roundhouse kicks or something to avoid that,

I think you go on the offensive at first. You need to charge one of the weak looking ones and just plow him/her down and whoever i around. Then, do as others have said. Pick the short one up, and either throw or swing it at the others.

That would only work for so long though I think. You would have to drop the kid at some point. That is when it gets used as a shield. As you shove some away, try to pile a couple up around you. They are short after all, it doesn't take much to make then slow down by making them have to climb over a few bodies. That is when you pop them in the face/throat, or use another kid head to smack against theirs.