View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 04:18 PM   #67
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Aug 11, 2012 -

Lazio has offered Danny Cox (21 year old below average to average centreback worth 8.2 million dollars) plus 17 million for Jeroen Schreurs. I counter with 37 million dollars and that player for Schreurs (I've learned my lesson about not just saying no.)

Arsenal Manager Jose Luis Mendilibar states that he has serious doubts about my chance to win the EPL Title! He feels that I'm too inexperienced to win the title (wasn't he watching last year?) He also states he is unsure how such an inexperienced manager got a job at such a big club in the first place!!

I respond, "I think Jose Luis Mendilibar has no class. We have disliked each other ever since he became manager of Arsenal. I'm tired of keeping this fued quiet. I think he is a jerk, and he doesn't like me. There is no chance we are ever going to like each other. I'll let our play on the field do the rest of my talking."

Tim Howard came into my office and told me that he really wanted to help prove Mendilibar wrong.

Adriano came into my office and told me he likes my response to Arsenal's manager. He feels we have similar personality traits and that we will work together well on and off the pitch!

Lucio came into my office and told me he is very disappointed in my "unprofessional comments to the media."

Christopher Eagles came into my office and told me that he is also disappointed in my unprofessional comments.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 04-08-2005 at 04:19 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote