View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005, 12:36 AM   #153
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy
Dola...
Sorry to steal the thread...
How do teams "move up" in their reputations, as well as managers?
Is it possible for teams to reach the wealth and level of the Premier Clubs of Europe (Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United, Milan, Juventus, ect).

No need to apologize. I always appreciate questions and comments. I know what you mean about the dynasty. Sometimes there is a desire to just play and not type.

I think that both teams and managers improve their reputations by winning. For teams, they need to win bigger leagues/cups/matches that they weren't expected to win. For example, Harrogate's reputation improved as I took them up the ladder.

For managers it is the same thing. Win with a bad team, and your reputiation will improve. That is why I like to start in the lower ranks. It is easier to impress the media and fans by helping a lowly team rise through the ranks than it is to impress the media by winning a lot with a team that is already on top. At least that is my opinion on the matter.

Also, I started a huge career with over 20 leagues on the new computer. So far, it is running very smoothly I won't play it too much because this dynasty is my main FM passion, but that universe will be fun to play every once in a while.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote