View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 08:54 PM   #31
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

3 minute mark: Salva tripped Kristof Hermans in the box.. Harmans steps up.. shoots.. lower left corner.. Howard dives.. it is past him. GOAL. Down 1-0.

21 minute mark: Schreurs burns two men.. crosses to Rooney.. he shoots.. good save by the keeper.

28 minute mark: Downing beats his man.. crosses to the far post.. Adriano heads it.. over the bar.

33 minute mark: Rooney is tripped just outside the box.. Downing takes the free kick.. curves.. around the wall.. into the upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-1.

44 minute Mark: Downing passes to Cook just outside the box.. he blasts a shot.. upper left corner.. very good save by the keeper.

Halftime: 1-1 tie.

58 minute mark: Rooney passes to Cook just outside the box.. he shoots.. into the crossbar.

65 minute mark: Jeroen Schreurs picks up an injury and will have to leave the pitch. I put Ortega on for him.

I also put Smith on for Adriano.

75 minute mark: Djemba passes to Ortega in the box.. he shoots from 15 yards out.. solid save by the keeper.

I bring on most of my second team.

78 minute mark: Marchetti starts the fast break.. passes to Cook at midfield.. he passes to Alfonso who gets into the box.. shoots.. upper right corner.. barely over the bar.

Game over. 1-1 tie.

We outshot them 12-10 (8-4 on target)

Their keeper, Peter Mollez, wins MoM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote