View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 10:08 PM   #90
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellistto
Just out of curiousity, why did you have to miss out on that brazilian kid? The FA should have got back to you on the WP issue before the deadline, and would have again if you'd appealed a decision, or have in my experience with the game, past and present. Having said that, though, I'd never buy a kid who needed a WP unless he's 17, to tie up a 5 year deal and give lots of time for him to develop, though it seems in this game that once granted, they don't seem to lose it. I bought a DL brazilian named Felipo when he was 20 or 21, had 1 U21 cap, and set him in the reserves for a season to develop. Brought him up the next season and haven't had a single issue with his WP, even though he hasn't been called up to the full squad.

Tell

It said that the initial WP was denied on the eve of the Deadline. I guess we didn't have time to schedule an appeal since the deadline had occurred as the initial decision was made. There was no option to appeal.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote