View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 10:27 PM   #371
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

16 minute mark: Downing passes to Barry in the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. over the bar.

26 minute mark: Wright-Phillips dribbles down the right sideline.. crosses to the near post.. Moore heads it.. into the crossbar.

Halftime: 0-0 tie.

I'm telling the offense to open it wide up.

51 minute mark: Joe Cole crosses it to the middle of the box.. Brown heads it.. inches over the bar.

60 minute mark: I move Cole over and put Jenas in for Barry.

72 minute mark: Wes Brown passes into the box to Joe Cole who heads it.. the keeper pushes it over the bar.

73 minute mark: Defoe on for Moore.

75 minute mark: Downing dribbles down the left sideline.. crosses it to Defoe by the far post.. he heads it over the bar.

85 minute mark: Downing fires a pass to Rooney in the left side of the box.. Rooney shoots.. the keeper blocks it.. the defender collects the rebound.. Kang Jin-Wook passes it back to the keeper.. the keeper misses it! GOAL!!!! 1-0! What an Own GOAL!!!

Game over. 1-0 win. Not the most convincing win, but I'll take it.

We outshot them 16-7 (4-4 on target)

Stewart Downing wins MoM, 10 for form, 14 of 22 passes, 1 key pass, 0 of 2 tackles, 0 of 3 headers, 2 interceptions, 16 runs.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote