View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 02:27 AM   #74
ThunderingHERD
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice
We've already had this happen once today and yesterday so it would be nice if the rules were read. In fact MJ4H asked for a clarification to make sure just a few posts ago so it should be crystal clear now. Your first day all you can guess is a freebie. Also, if you make more than one guess a day, they are nullified. So, while ThunderingHERD actually did get both the freebie and gold question right. However, in a somewhat punitive "dammit, not only do I have to play rules lawyer I also have to explain the gold answer in the same post" ruling, the two games are taken off the board so no one else can guess (since it'd just be cherry picking) but ThunderingHERD will still have to get a freebie correct some day in the future before doing real ones.

SI

Sorry, I just sorta skipped up to the part where I could participate (just linked it from the thread on the main board). Please, don't send me to the principal's office or anything.

"Everyone's a voyeurist--they're watching me watch them watch me right now."
ThunderingHERD is offline   Reply With Quote