View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 11:30 AM   #77
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderingHERD
Sorry, I just sorta skipped up to the part where I could participate (just linked it from the thread on the main board). Please, don't send me to the principal's office or anything.

Nah, I didn't really want it to be personal. I just wanted to make it a precedent so that if it happens again, we have something to refer to. The fact that it had already been asked earlier today gave good reason to do it. That said, you knew the distinction and the story behind the versions so I doubt you'll have any problem playing catch up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde
Bloody hell! I knew every one of those too.

I should have checked sooner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Dang it, I forgot about this until now, and I think I could have gotten any of them if I had been here

Ah well...tomorrow is another day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore
what's with starting this so late in the day? We need it earlier for us workin' folks who sit around at our PC's all day!

Well, those of us "looking for work" folks don't get up until about 10am so there likely won't be one posted before that unless you consider 3am morning. I'll try to vary the times up from evening to night to afternoon but I can only do this when I have free time and I'm not doing something else.

This is the type of thread I make sure to have a subscription to when someone else is running it, that way I get an email when it's updated. That said, I know a lot of people don't use those.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote