View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 02:23 PM   #55
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigglesworth
Arles, you are turning into a parody of yourself with your willful ignorance.
Do have specific examples of data being changed in the report for the summary? You certainly haven't provided any to this point and seem to resort to the reply of "If you don't believe me then you are ignorant" instead of simply posting the info to refute my concern.

Quote:
Here is Arles apparent view in a nushell:

Quote:
One can't be too careful when deliberating over the shifting and byzantine web of confusion and doubt that is so-called "climate" "change." Whom should we believe: the unruly mob of every reputable climatologist on the planet, or the selfless sages at Exxon-Mobil? Uncertainty abounds. We must examine all sides of the issue, take input from all corners: from the side of science, and from the side of oil industry whores paid to lie about science. Someday, somehow, between these complex and opposing points of view, we may just find an answer.
It doesn't matter if you think this guy is secretly planning and scheming to turn the world into a large septic tank, the reality is I haven't seen anything in this report by the White House that leads me to believe he altered the data or results in any manner.

Just because you may question someones motives does not make him guilty when no crime has been committed. You need to find the crime in this before you begin the "tar-and-feather" routine.

Last edited by Arles : 06-16-2005 at 02:28 PM.
Arles is offline   Reply With Quote