View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 06:12 PM   #132
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

10 minute mark: Their keeper stops a flurry of shots.

22 minute mark: Schmidt shoots from 20 yards out.. the keeper blocks it.. McFadden gets the rebound.. shoots from 18 yards out.. between two defenders.. upper right corner.. it hits the post.. and bounces in! GOAL!!!! 1-0.

25 minute mark: Barbosa dribbles past two defenders.. centers to McFadden he hit sit on the half-volley.. upper right corner.. the keeper saves it.

28 minute mark: Barbosa passes to King in the box.. he fakes left.. shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

35 minute mark: Their defender collides with King.. King is hurt and has to leave the pitch. I try Schreurs at striker for him.

39 minute mark: McFadden gets the ball left of the box.. dribbles into the box... passes to Schreurs.. a defender heads it right back to McFadden! McFadden hits it with a header.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

Halftime: 3-0 lead for us.

53 minute mark: Salva with a long pass.. McFadden beats the defenders to the ball in the box.. dribbles to his left.. around the keeper.. shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0. McFadden with the hattrick.

65 minute mark: Ortega collides with their right winger and appears to be limping.

I take Ortega out, slide Schreurs back to right wing and put cook in at striker. I also put Djemba on for Fletcher.

Game over. 4-0 win.

We outshot them 10-7 (7-4 on target)

McFadden won MoM, 10 for form, 11 of 12 passes, 1 key passes, 0 of 3 tackles, 4 of 7 headers, 3 runs, 3 fouls drawn, 1 assist, and 3 goals.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote