View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 01:56 PM   #142
Raven
College Prospect

OK, looks like those two are probably the only options.

Now, before I voted, Blackie had 2 votes, Buzzbee had 2 votes Schmidty had 4, Jeeber and RaidersArmy had 1 vote (see post #66). At that point, the only 3 who hadn't voted were me, GWB and Blackadar. Schmidty, Buzzbee and Suicane still hadn't shown up yet, and I figured they might not show at all.

If I voted Schmidty, he was most likely the one to get lynched. He would have 5, Blackie most likely would have jumped on Schmidty (6 votes now) to save his own butt. It wouldn't have mattered where GWB voted, because Schmidty would have gone home unless someone change their vote.

I decided to vote Buzzbee. Giving Blackie 2, Buzz 3 and Schmidty 4. I wanted to make things close to even, hoping GWB and/or Blackie would come in and cast their votes tieing things up for someone. At that point, I was hoping someone would be compelled to change their vote.....giving us some kind of inclination of who they wanted to save.

I think this strategy was very close to working. GWB came in and cast the next vote for Blackie, making it Blackie 3, Buzz 3, Schmidty 4. Except Schmidty pops in unexpectedly and votes Blackadar, screwing everything up.

With the voting being that close, Blackie voting Schmidty, and GWB voting Blackie, I think that puts both Schmidty and GWB safe for now.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote