View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 04:22 PM   #612
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
That's just it Tiger.. The "knights" didn't get ANY dream what so ever. Read back on their posts.

I am not saying there has to be one bad guy left. I even said there could be one or two WOLVES left earlier (never mind any possible sorcerors), when I stated that my play was a pure sacrifice play. If there's another wolf, I'm toast. I've revealed my role, and there might not be anyone left to save ME.

Think of it this way... what's my point to go ahead with this if I am a wolf. What's my reasoning? If we lynch Brian as the vote is going so far.. and it doesn't solve the wolf issue (assuming the wolf/wolves did not go after me!).. suddenly.. I'm in the line of fire, because I have my neck stuck way way out on this one.. don't I? Does it make any sense what so ever for me to play so far out on the edge?

(Ok.. you fixed it. Thanks. It's a bit annoying, as some of my "friends" call me that constantly )

You could be the sorcerer - a villager but on the side of the wolves. That would keep you pretty safe from the wolf/wolves.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote