View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 05:47 AM   #375
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
The werewolves didn't know that kingfc22 was the sorc. Perhaps Raiders was trying to use some misdirection and reverse psychology to take the heat off of him and JeeberD? I don't know.
For the record, I was confused that the sorc and wolves knew/didn't know who each other were. I corrected myself after that post by stating that I discounted my analysis of the votes (you know, the really long posts I did).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Reading everything over again, and thinking about things way too hard, I am VERY suspicious of Raiders Army. This may get me eaten tonight, but he is trying extremely hard to do......something. I just feel that he is trying to throw us off. Then again, heybrad andhenry look very suspicious as well.
Yes, I was trying to swing the vote to ntndeacon, and I was trying very hard to do it. I admit that. The reasoning was that I thought we were making a mistake voting for TAG. As I said above, I would consider myself to be very suspicious as well. I would ask that you consider the whole game so far, not just the past night.

At this point, we're far enough ahead of the wolves to be able to sacrifice someone to come to a logical conclusion. I will throw down the gauntlet to someone that I consider to be a wolf. I just need to figure out who. It may be Neon_Chaos, since he made a comment like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
I feel that after the accusations I've made, either me or ntndeacon will be gone after the Night phase.

Regardless of anything, I think ntndeacon will be gone during the night phase. Neon_Chaos hasn't made any huge accusations, and I feel as if I'm the biggest target right now from the wolves...but I don't think they'll take me out during the night phase. They will take ntndeacon out, and let you take me out on the vote tonight.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote