View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 10:58 AM   #24
condors
College Starter

wow we upset Ottawa and the Panthers upset Jersey. We play the Panthers in a series i actually believe i should win. we outscored them 13-11 in a 2-1-1 advantage in the regular season.

Game 1: Gagne is not ready so we try to win without him. we lose game 1 4-3 not the start i was hoping for.

Game 2: Still no Gagne. We lose 5-3 i can't believe our chance to go to the finals and we are without our star.

Game 3: Gagne is back but is it too late? We lose 3-2. Sutter our 4th line winger scored both goals (1 short handed)

Game 4: We give them the buisness in a 6-3 whooping. It may just be too late though. Panthers 3 games to Flyers 1.

Game 5 we lose the game with a late goal 4-3. Overall i can't say i expected to make it this far in the playoffs. After we got here i thought we should have won but it just isn't our year. Maybe the Panthers are a team of destiny?

They are taking on defending champions Colorado. It doesn't seem to matter as the Panthers win in 5 games. Looking at their roster they have some nice players but they definatly overachieved (as thier 6th place in the regular season showed)
condors is offline   Reply With Quote