View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 10:31 PM   #952
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
Day 1 - Scouted in general. Saw Masked looking out for anythign suspicious (thought he was a guard). Saw someone (BrianD) playing with vials from the tower.
Day 2 - Followed Suicane. Saw that he WAS a guard. Also saw Swaggs and TazFTW with bloody weapons.
Day 3 - Followed Fouts, saw that he was looking into each tent, and was coughing and wheezing in an abnormal manner.
Day 4 - Followed EaglesFan, saw him sleep.

I have to admit, Fouts threw me off with that "tasked to find the leader" thing. When BrianD revealed himself, I asked Fouts if he was now the most useless member of the party since the leader had revealed himself, I knew something fishy was going on. I was waiting for a reply from Fouts (who was online for the most part of that night), and when he didn't reply, I knew he was a creature, or for them. Too bad BrianD kicked my ass and ripped my heart out before I could say anything.

Yes, Neon had to die and fast. We had to shut down that information. I was also afraid of Thomkal's list where I was #2, and we killed off #1 and #3. Thought I would have to claim that I was being framed. Lucky for me that Jeff started the Suicane bandwagon before he knew what hit him.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote