View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 09:33 PM   #161
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Here's to you, Schmidty. After that lengthy explanation from hoopsguy, I am convinced that you're also a grunt. I had a gut feeling that something fishy was going on when those first three votes came piling in for Schmidty, though... it was, however a crapshoot indeed. At least now we have something to go with, and I can start some sort of simple analysis.

I think that the Aliens/Werewolves are generally smarter this time around. Everyone now knows that the late votes are probably going be damning pieces of evidence, and I'm not sure if they're likely to fall for that sandtrap in this game

hoopsguy, your analysis is pretty solid, and it highlights four very obvious choices for Aliens. But, as I've learned from experience, what is obvious isn't necessarily the truth.

What if they're just playing us between two honest XCOM guys in Blade and Schmidty? Think people! Let's not get too caught up with what is obvious, because I have a feeling that we're all being played against each other right now.

Aside from the 'damning' evidence in the last three votes, I'm also going to look at the initial votes that came in, and the early bandwagon votes for Schmidty and Blade6119.

(As to why I am pretty paranoid. I was a finger-pointer in the WW5 game, and apparently all my finger-pointing led to my co-villager's demise. )