View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 03:04 PM   #217
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
If Blade isn't guilty then the whole center of my earlier argument doesn't hold up very well. If anyone who has silently supported my line of thought can somehow connect dots that I'm not connecting then I'm more than willing to be talked back in this direction. But right now I'm feeling a little lost and frustrated because I don't see any rhyme or reason from everything that has transpired so far.
As I said earlier, we can find reasons to suspect everyone. Probably the strongest circumstantial evidence we have at the moment is against the people (me included) who cast deciding votes against Schmidty, and against the people that got the bandwagon going against him (and possibly the ones who kicked off the bandwagon against Blade, as well).

If we assume that there are "spy" type roles, then it may be of some value to ponder the lone votes.

If we learn a lesson from VI, we know that we should be suspicious of Fouts self-proclaiming an interesting "hidden role".

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote