View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 06:55 PM   #370
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Vince, you were already on my suspicious list that I posted before, and you're just growing on it. You'd love me to be lynched, I'm sure. But who is more believable at this point, the suspicious Blade, the mostly absent Neon_Chaos, or me? I've been trying to stir things up and feel out who the real villains are. I believe Swaggs for the most part, but the important thing is that accusations can be useful. It makes people defend their actions and that's always a good thing, you can't let people skate by and not be questioned, like oh I don't know, the remarkably under the radar JeeberD?

That's the thing. I'm not entirely convinced that I'd love to have you lynched. And I know that I'm growing on your suspicious list. Thankfully, not one other person has even commented on your two (now three) mentions of 'Vince' and 'suspicious' in the same statement. Sadly, I don't think that'll be possible after tonight.

You're right -- people need to make accusations. I just don't know how to interpret them yet. What I do know is that if I was a bad guy this time around, and I was able to convert people, that you would be #1 on my list of people to convert. Now, I think we would be much better served hitting the Chryssalid this time around rather than someone converted -- but if we hit a non-Chryssalid in the group of three tonight, we KNOW that one of the other two is a Chryssalid. At least I think we do...
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote