View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 08:58 PM   #68
Peregrine
Pro Starter

2014 Mid-season Report

Wisconsin - Pittsburgh - Texas - Kansas State - Notre Dame - Washington - Penn State - Utah - Tennessee - Stanford top 10

George Well I guess I was wrong! For some reason (I really couldn't tell you) Kirk is named as the starter for Minnesota this year! He has played fairly well so far, throwing 66-125 for 986 yards, with 4 touchdowns and 3 interceptions, in 6 starts. No one seems more surprised to be starting than him! Minnesota is 2-4 under his guidance, though currently 2-1 in the Big Ten!

Meadows Deon is getting plenty of playing time so far, since LA-Monroe's flexbone means multiple starting backs. In 5 starts he has rushed 96 times for 381 yards and 2 TDs. His team has gotten out to a 3-2 start.

Wampus Winston started as expected this year, and though he has battled a bruised ribcage, in 5 games he has 26 catches for 445 yards and 4 TDs, not bad at all. Rice is a miserable 0-5 to start the season, though.

Banks Marc started the season as the starter at WLB, though a severe wrist sprain has kept him sidelined for all but the first 2 games. He has 4 tackles and 1 assist, and the injury should heal in a couple more weeks. LSU is 1-4 this season, in a SEC-South that is just terrible aside from Ole Miss.

Foreman Artie is starting again, and in 5 games has 8 tackles, 5 assists, and an interception. He's improved a lot at pass cover and has allowed only 3 catches so far. Georgia is remaining consistent at 1-4.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote