View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 05:18 AM   #1168
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
And then come out with a reveal around 6:15 - 6:30 about having a one-time use hand scanner he had cobbled together, being the technician. But Fouts was having none of it So Raiders picked up on this later, but it didn't feel as believable (I don't think).

Nor did having the one-time device used to pick up on Fouts/Digamma conversing in random language the next day - particularly since that was brought up before lunch time. Too much time for people to analyze that and realize that RA was sure alien, thus cinching the rope around our collective throats a little tighter. I was very surprised this was not publicly flogged earlier than today.

Giving credit where credit is due, the "cobbling together a one-time scanner" thing was hoopsguy's idea...and it worked like a charm, effectively killing off Coffee Warlord.

The "strange language" thing was mine, and it didn't work as well, but it got kingfc22 and Mr. Wednesday to question whether digamma was the real deal or not. I only did this in response to him attacking us verbally.

It's really fun to make up the lies. Much more fun than being on the other side and trying to figure out who's telling the truth.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote