View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 07:40 AM   #45
condors
College Starter

The Flyers are ranked 18th in the preseason poll.

I trade 3 older players Aucoin 33 (who was the guy i was trying to move but couldn't work anything out) so i added Jamie Allison and Eric Messier for a 2nd round pick they were all free agent signings last season so i bascially rented them for a year and then traded them for a 2nd round pick. Fans and Board were ticked off with the trade.

I picked up a couple right defenseman in the wavier draft Andrew Ferrance will stay with the team the other guy probally will be a career Phantom.

I also signed right winger Goran he doesn't look special but may compete for a roster spot.

It is really going to come down to are right wingers can Kappenan and Parrish get it done for another season. With E. Cole, Gagne, Carter, Richards we are fine at center and left wing. Pallie, J. Cole, Radviojevic will be solid on the third line and Amid, Sharpe, and Milan Kopansey look to be the 4th line this season.

I sent the kids back to juniors except 1 defenseman who goes to the Phantoms. The team looks similar to last season and i think it is a little lacking right now.

Basically i am just going to try to make the playoffs and see what happens this season and hope some of the guys i drafted continue to improve.
condors is offline   Reply With Quote