View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 03:31 AM   #569
Blade6119
Coordinator

Anywho, im just going to comment before i head off to bed...Kill Wednesday with the vote today, which is already all voted on...3 people left...me, a villager duke, qwikshot, formerly a cop but maybe bribed, and superman, the killer...basically if qwik is a good guy we should win at the end of this vote by having 2 villagers and 1 killer who can win on either side...if qwik is converted, we go to night actions where superman can basically kill either of us and decide the fate of the game for himself. Either way i see it, it comes down to how superman wants to win since it looks like he will

Could wednesday be lying about his mob role?? Possible, but stupid this late in the game...could qwik be a bribe, likely...and it would give him reason to kill wednesday since neither can win without the other...

Can the bribe pick a kill at night?? If so, and qwik is a convert, who would get the kill between superman and qwik??

Im off to bed, wont be back till post-vote tomorrow so i can only plead to superman to not kill me and let me, Blade...the guy who always dies first....live for once...instead of qwik, who seems to always live...

Hope the game ends well boys, been a pleasure(even if i missed twice...sry to both dubb and GWB again...)
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote