View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 05:03 PM   #1218
hoopsguy
General Manager

Here are my thoughts on Vince:

If Vince was converted to a sorceror, he would be trying to help the wolves. But he wouldn't know who they are. Do you think he would have set up Raiders, knowing he had the coat, if he thought that Raiders might be a wolf?

We know that RealDeal wasn't a wolf. All indications are that he played the game in a straight-forward manner with everything except his fixation on Blade. So why would he have lied about giving the Coat to Henry (as a villager) if he in fact gave it to Raiders Army?

If Vince is a wolf, then why bother swinging the votes away from RealDeal yesterday when he was on his way to a sure lynching? We now know that RealDeal was a villager. If Vince is making this play as a wolf then he is calling quite a bit of attention to himself.

Quote:
Ardent knew I was passed the robe as well

How does this fit into this? If you were stealing you were using the Gloves.
Day 1: Ring
Day 2: Ring
Day 3: Ring
Day 4: Gloves
Day 5: Gloves
Day 6: Notebook

As far as the Robe, here is the info I know on it:
Day 1: Henry (chatted with Digamma)
Day 2: Henry
Day 3: Henry (chatted with Raiders)
Day 4: ???
Day 5: ???
Day 6: ???

Are you saying that AE had the robe at some point? If this was brought up at some earlier point in the game then my apologies - after 1200+ posts I'm missing a detail every once in awhile.

Finally, my thoughts are that the person who had the Ring yesterday is on the side of the villagers. I have no desire to post my thoughts on who has this since I don't want that information potentially being shared with the wolves.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote