View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 06:01 AM   #1856
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
Good game all. Very interesting that I talked to most of the wolves win I had the robe. Although EaglesFan was a good guy the night we talked.

The items and everything else kept me intrigued after I was killed.

Since the crown is a pretty powerful item, can someone explain a situation where the person with the crown isn't killed by the wolves on the first night?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Ring of Wisdom – [RoW] The owner of the Ring will get two votes during the lynch. He will get his normal public vote as usual but in addition he will be able to PM the Moderator a secret vote. The Moderator will announce who received the secret vote but not who cast it. Furthermore, once per game, the Ring may be used to call for a special vote to elect a new King. The owner of the Ring will be identified if he calls for such a vote.

I thought whoever had the Ring of Wisdom could've called for the vote for the new King. I was not under the understanding that it couldn't be used if the King were dead. I would have suggested it had I been a villager, but it was better off for us as wolves that there was no King.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote