View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 02:08 PM   #545
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
On the day Mr. W (a wolf) was lynched he made a post he offered a rebuttal to RA's accusation.

Barkeep went along with Mr. W's play in post 356. He also voted for Henry on day one, when any bad guy who was paying attention would have realized that he was a seer.

And as a villager at that point in the game I would want to kill any bad guy especially since RA had said that Mr. W was a wolf, which meant we would have killed one of each after that day.

Vote Barkeep

let's see how this plays out

Henry was suspicous on day 1. I don't buy the idea that "any bad guy would know he was the seer". Obviously not 1 but TWO sets of bad guys didn't cause he didn't get killed that night. King I think you've played an interesting game. One where you've been basically quiet the whole time. Either you are a bodyguard type role or a bad guy. If you're a bad guy now's a great time to try and swing the vote to ensure that the villagers lose. I am not going to vote you yet, as you could simply be a villager taking a risk, but I think you have the weakest of cases.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote