View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 11:45 PM   #1363
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsicum
I can say the same about all of your recent posts myself.

Considering the fact that we're never going to agree with each other on anything (unless you're a closet Vikings fan), I would suggest that you not get your hopes up - you're not going to find much of what I say to be worthwhile, and I'm not going to find much of what you say to be worthwhile.

I'd like to get along with you, but I'm not trying to impress you or anyone else. I'm going to speak my mind, and just because you don't like my opinion doesn't mean it's any less valuable than your own.

I never claimed to be a web-angel. Far from it, I tend to fly off the handle on occasion, as any number of folks will attest (bastards ) but please take my point to heart, you're entitled to whatever opinion you want to have, you're not entitled however, to put your point out there on the end of a lance and intentionally be an asshole(this would be the definition of TROLLING). Its not necessary and ends up creating the opposite effect from what you'd hope.

I'm just suggesting that not being an asshole MIGHT cut back on the growing list of those who think you're nothing but an ignorant troll. Then again, if you ARE an ignorant troll, so be it =) enjoy your time, as it will be fairly short lived.

As for your comments being valuable? I doubt anything said in a barbed stab is ever truly valuable. Don't try to impress anyone, just stop being a raging ass and everything should actually settle itself out =)