View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 01:10 PM   #300
hoopsguy
General Manager

Post #232
Quote:
The night passes, easily for most, uneasily for others. Schmidity was on guard duty all night protecting KWhit while Fouts was seen lurking in the crew area awake all night.

Post #1 - actions public/private
Quote:
Actions from a public role are always revealed to the entire crew, although some actions (such as Protect) are not revealed until after they have happened and they may also be faked (see Faking Duties below).

Post #1 - faking duties
Quote:
A person may pretend to perform one of their actions but not actually complete the task. For instance, a spawn engineer may pretend to be repairing the Security Room but really do nothing. This is undetectable to anyone else, but will not result in any changes (so in the example the damage would not go down by one man cycle).

Post #1 - Spawnling attack
Quote:
A spawnling attack increases the chance that all spawns will become exhausted, especially those spawns who participate in a Spawnling Attack.

Schmidty and Fouts both have the option to Protect and Spy. Those both appear to be private actions. Both would explain why they are exhausted this morning. But if the spawn failed a spawnling attack, then this could be an alternate explanation for why they were exhausted this morning.

I have no insight one way or another if this is what happened. But if I'm putting together a list of who I am a little more guarded about right now, these two would fall in the group with Bek and RealDeal.

Barkeep, would someone know if they had survived an attack or a spawn attack? I didn't see anything in the descriptions indicating this one way or another.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote