View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 08:47 PM   #21
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

This game featured a four hour marathon of penalties. 17 for Tabor, and 11 for KWU. But despite this, the balanced offense of Tabor was enough to put the game away by the third period. A couple of touchdowns by newcomer starters TJ Jackson and Sage Hemmert were a real nice surprise. A kid named Jenkins just flew by the secondary, speed like Tabor has never had, but couldn't catch the passes in his hands. Hopefully, he will get it together because he has some real wheels.

Tabor looked pretty good in all areas, they should have a nice year if they keep it together. Clay's knee is bruised and he told me today he is not going to get an MRI, as it really does not hurt. Looks like he will play in Colorado this Saturday.

I put together a little video. I didn't video much so I apologize.

TABOR VS KWU 9-10-05
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote