View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 10:07 AM   #2464
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
(And since I never got back on after barkeep lifted the gag order, the whole mess wound up going for nothing. )

If you prefer not to trust my conclusion, you should be able to be certain tomorrow, when I'm dead of dehydration. Unfortunately, since Vince got no water ration going into today, you'll have to make a decision on whether or not to spend water on him.

That seems to be a pretty easy decision then, spawn. Neither of us gets water. I'm going to fight like hell to get water myself, but you clearly can't be trusted. And now that I've been thrown under the bus, I'm probably out as well. The question is, can Pennywisesb become the Doctor if he's not a Nurse yet when I die?

The nurse has 'a small chance to become the doctor' if the doctor dies. Can we risk killing me off? Not having a doctor for these final crucial days is going to be a pain in the ass for the survivors. Here's the way I see it...

Right now, I'm totally in the spotlight. Mr. Wednesday is as well -- because I claim that he is a liar. You guys have to pick who you are trusting -- the Doctor, who has done exactly one thing wrong to this point (failing at curing Raiders Army), or Mr. Wednesday, who is attempting to get the doctor killed. You all have the luxury of having both of us at Dehydrated. An easy way out for you all would be to simply eliminate our water supply for tomorrow -- one of us dies, the other survives, you lynch that one the following day, and you have Pennywisesb left to find any remaining spawn. I hate this option, because I die. BUT, it will free me up to scan more people today (rather than waste a scan on Mr. Wednesday), and the game might be over by tomorrow when you can lynch Mr. Wednesday after he does not die of dehydration.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote