View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 01:17 PM   #476
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
Now who's twisting words? I'll I said was by you claiming to be the witness with 5 votes looked weird. I'm not trying to save anyone just trying to figure out where both or you are coming from. You've got strong votes against you without Saladna from RPI, Fouts, & Jeff. Looks like you might be reaching at strings to save yourself that is all.

That would be a bad position to take. RPI and crew have had it out for me for a while now. Just look at yesterday and today with their reactions and posts. What have I done to deserve it? Buried my vote on day 1 b/c I don't like lynching anyone there. Usually get an innocent(which Bek was), kept quiet most of the night and on day 2 voted Ardent. I mean seriously, compare his antics this game to other ones. He was being freakin weird. Then he comes out and bets money he isn't a normal villager. The dude was just strange the entire game. Then last night was I put in a position where I had to defend myself. I figured all the attention and suspecion on me was actually a good thing since it all but guaranteed I would make it through the night.

As for me being the one twisting words take one look at what you posted....

Quote:
If both of these are the case then whom of the other 4 people voting for you (since both of you cleard RPI) are outlaws? Or are you claiming all 4 of them plus Saldana?

Any of the now accused by Dubb want to fess up as being an outlaw?

That was in response to these posts...

Quote:
I'd watch out for this bandwagon b/c I am in fact the Witness. I hung out last night and saw Saldana creaping in the shadows with a knife. He went inside RPI-Fan's(obviously clear as well) house and I heard gunshots. Saldana then ran outside the house. He is an outlaw.

Vote Saldana

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
And Saldana is lying. Via my vole when I use my power it alerts the outlaw. Check earlier in the thread. I was the first to ask when the witness should use his power now that the seer(Sackattack) is dead.

How do these contradict each other? They are both the truth, in order for these to be true no one else that has voted for me so far HAS to be an outlaw except Saldana. You either tried to twist my words or were being a big time smart ass, either way the village needs your support or Saldana is going to be around for another night. These are the problems we run into in this game when 3 people vote without any evidence and b/f any new evidence can be presented.

Last edited by dubb93 : 09-16-2005 at 01:24 PM. Reason: I originally stated 4 people voted b/f the days evidence could be presented, I edited it to reflect the fact that only 3 people actually voted b/f Saldana tried to frame me....
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote