View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 11:02 PM   #612
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Vote Count:
dubb93 (6) - Fouts, saldana, hoopsguy, SnDvls, Schmidty, RPI-Fan
saldana (5) - dubb93, Mr. Wednesday, Passacaglia, jeff061, kingfc22

After a close vote, the majority finally convinces the others that dubb93 is an Outlaw. "HANG HIM! HANG THE BASTARD!" You cheer, as you bind his arms together. You also tie his feet with rope, and then drag him off towards the gallows. He struggles and starts screaming expletives at everyone. "I AM THE FUCKING WITNESS! I AM THE WITNESS, CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT!?" A noose is tied around his neck. He is placed on top of a barrell and is set for hanging.

dubb93, with a final look of resignation, speaks in soft words... "May you all burn in hell for this." He then looks at saldana. "You're next, you lying bastard! If there's one solace I have in this world... is that I will see you in the other side, so I can gouge your eyes out!"

The Barrell is kicked from underneath dubb93, he thrashes, and then twitches and after a few moments, breathes his last.

You head for his room, and look around. Nothing of note. What is this? You find in your diary a notebook. I seems that dubb93 was keeping a diary. Here is an excerpt.

"I'm damn paranoid. I can't trust anyone here. I'm going to find out who these bandits are, and if I have to walk out at night and track one, I will."

It is without a doubt that dubb93 was the Witness!

IT IS NOW NIGHT 5! NIGHT ACTIONS ARE DUE BY 9 AM EDT.

(Bek has been replaced by Barkeep49, he was way too inactive in this game, and I got some complaints.)

1. ardent enthusiast - Psychic Gypsy Twin, killed by Outlaws Night 3
2. Passacaglia
3. hoopsguy
4. saldana
5. dubb93 - Witness, lynched Day 5
6. RPI-Fan
7. SackAttack - Private Investigator, killed by Wealthy Baron, Day 1
8. Barkeep49 - Wealthy Baron, role revealed Day 1
9. Mr. Wednesday
10. Lathum - Villager, killed by Outlaws, Night 2
11. Blade6119 - Man Of Loose Moral Fiber, lynched Day 3
12. pennywisesb - Psychic Gypsy Twin, killed via psychic connection with ardent enthusiast, Night 3
13. jeff061
14. Fouts
15. kingfc22
16. SnDvls
17. Schmidty
18. henry296 - Villager, lynched Day 4
19. RealDeal - In Jail, imprisoned, Day 2

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 09-16-2005 at 11:05 PM.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote