View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 08:53 AM   #24
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, December 1994

The first RAW of the month, and I'm not on the card. Maybe the WWF is trying to limit my matches since I'm leaving. But, I would think they would want to get the title off of me before they do that.

There's no one interesting in the locker room and no good matches on the card tonight.

Saturday, Week 1, December 1994

Tonight, I'm in a match against Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, and once again my title is not on the line. I'm not sure why that is, maybe the WWF just wants to vacate the belt when I leave.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jake actually comes out strong, hitting moves and keeping me down and blocking or reversing what I come at him with. The old man doesn't have the stamina he once did though and he wears down quickly. I hit him with a DDT through a table while the ref is knocked out and hit The Stroke for the win at the 17 minute mark. The match gets a C+ rating.

Todd Hart made his WWF debut, teaming up with Doink and Mo against Christian Cage, Adam Bomb, and Fatu. Hart's team got the loss.

WCW Saturday Night Notable Results

Cactus Jack defeats 'Hollywood' Hogan in the main event to retain the WCW United States Championship.

Sunday, Week 1, December 1994

WCW Worldwide Notable Results

'Rowdy' Roddy Piper defeats Cactus Jack to win the WCW United States Championship.
Sting over Rick Rude to retain the WCW Television title.
Terps is offline   Reply With Quote