Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 09:02 AM   #254
PilotMan
Head Coach

Antonio Reyes still wants that fight with Drydon. I told you no once now FUCK OFF! I guess I am still a little pissy about last week’s fight. I feel like a fuckin’ retard. I don’t feel like I can get anything right. Now I have the Melvin Horne fight to worry about, and his fight is going to be tough as well.

Anthony Hardy had a tougher time that I expected, but still managed a win over Quincy Taylor. It was in 10 rounds and he won by a split decision.

Lawrence still is not healthy enough to train. Do you believe that?

My attitude is pretty sour right now. No fights to schedule, and none to prep for this week.

Here is what is on tap in the rest of the boxing world:

1) Former Lightweight Champion Jorge Reynoso 22-4-1(14) #2 v. Shaun Kilburn 22-9-0(13) #7

Reynoso is still one tough customer. He is not the champ, but he is not that far off. Kilburn has been very active over the last 2 years. He has only recently broken into the top 10 for the first time. He is in top shape and can match skills with Reynoso. One thing that Reynoso has going for him is that he has beaten the one man to beat Kilburn in the last 2 years, Takayuki Takayama. That alone makes him the favorite. The bookies really like Reynoso though. The odds on him are 1/4 while Kilburn is 10/3. A small wager on Kilburn might be worth the risk of losing it. The odds on Reynoso certainly are not good enough to warrant a bet there.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote