Thread: Lost, Season 2
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 12:00 PM   #211
moriarty
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue
Just found this over on aintitcoolnews.com. Supports some theories thrown around here.

My fellow "Lost" addicts have an ongoing debate each week about practically every issue on the show and a couple of them thought the driver "killed" by Jack's future wife (Julie Bowen) in the season premiere flashback might have been Locke. Like, maybe he was revived later and that would explain his paralysis. So I reviewed the episode on tape and they're wrong: The other driver is Shannon's dad. The EMS guy who wheels him in says the patient is "Adam Rutherford, 57 ..." Well, if you check the official Web sites, Shannon's last name is Rutherford. And remember, one of her problems is that after her dad died, her stepmom (Boone's actual mother) cut her off financially. So, depending on how you look at it, either Jack's wife killed him in the accident, or Jack killed him by choosing to treat the girl instead. Dun-dun-DUNNNNNN!

One of the writers confirmed this a while back that it was Shannon's father. The fact that the writer actually revealed something makes me think it wasn't too important ... just another indication that everyone one the island is somehow linked.

On another note, I still think there's a reason the mystery Dharma benefactor was fuzzy in the movie. If it's not Locke's dad, it's got to be someone we've seen and/or will be seeing soon.
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote