View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 11:03 AM   #79
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougar
Drew uncorked a serious bad dream last night around 2:00 a.m. We had a thunderstorm roll through right before bed time, and I think he took that to heart.

My wife is a lighter sleep than me, so she always hears him first. She asked me to go comfort Drew, but I was groggy and didn't respond fast enough, so she got a little annoyed with me and did it herself. All I knew was that I woke up in the middle of the night and she was a little pissed at me for some reason.

No harm, no foul.

hehe, my wife works the night shift so this means I'm all alone at night with the two kids. Last night was the first night I was able to sleep without any interruptions of some sort, I'm not really complaining, just saying. No big deals usually, but always a little thing. Matty has a nightmare and start crying/whining, then Andrew has some unexplained bellyache, but Wednesday night was the one that stood out. I was sleeping with my face to the side of the bed, it was around 3am so I was sound asleep, in a very deep sleep and never heard Andrew creep to the side of my bed. That was until I heard "daddy" in my sleep, only to open my eyes and see him facing me straight on, almost gave me a heart attack He simply told told me "the small blanket is all undone in my bed" but there are no real blankets, only sheets and a comforter, so I'm all groggy and sleepy, go take a look and indeed the top sheet had come undone. Took 15 seconds to get it redone and back to bed.

My wife got a big kick out of me telling the "heart attack" story

FM