View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 12:47 AM   #38
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Orc crowds during matches are cruel. War drums are pounded when an opponent leaves the field due to injury. Bones, feces, and whatever else is handy is hurled on the field when an opponent scores.

I've done some revamping of the thread, and added "flavor text" as well as a few "orc" photos I've found on the web. I think it spruces the thread up.

I did some reading in the community forum there, and it sounds like the Orc Assault Team measures up. We're behind top teams that have played for some time, but that's to be expected. Teams that signed up months before me I've caught up to or passed in regards to player levels.

My goal in the beginning was to make strength my focus. It has been. Schnigrak Kneekicker and Rakasch the Fat are my only exceptions. I'm trying to make Schnigrak into a passer, and Rakasch is clearly the runner on the team. I'm pumping them with "accurate" and "speed", respectively.

Otherwise, life is good at the Orc Assault Team Cave/Camp. I don't even mind the smell anymore.