Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 10:22 AM   #322
PilotMan
Head Coach

Lee Drydon is ready to challenge the most seasoned fighter that he has ever faced. A fight, coming two months from now, will place the well trained, Lee Drydon against Tae-Shik Kim. Kim is currently ranked #72 in the world, and has a record of 24-7-0(17). He has been ranked as high as #50. He has lost his last two fights, but previous to that he had won a string of six in a row. Four by KO! He has a big punch, but also suffers from a bit of a glass jaw. Not the most careful fighter, he has a tendency to flail a bit too much. If he hits the sweet spot though, it could be lights out.

Big Fights this week:

Former Punishment Inc fighter Niall Beaumont #111 6-1-0(2) v. Tex Old #116 7-5-1(4)

Old has lost 4 fights in a row, however, he is a well respected fighter. His opponents have been high quallity. Both men have lots of power so this fight may not go the distance. I had considered Old as an opponent before, but I didn’t feel that Niall could handle him. I shall get my answer this week. Oddsmakers like Old, by a long way. He is at 4/11, while Niall is 9/4. I will lay some money down on Niall. Odds are worth the risk.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote