View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 06:23 PM   #168
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand
By the way - who the heck is reading all this?

*raises hand*

Quote:
Still worth it to keep going with the dynasty thread into next offseason and beyond? I don't have particularly high expectations for the team right away - we may be doing more rebuilding than reloading... but I honestly don't really undertand the appeal of a thread like this detailing the struggles of a team that moves so slowly, and where the successes are few and far between. I am prone to dropping my dynasty threads (or, more accurately, the teams on which they are based) once I start to get bored... here, I'm a little bored with the dynasty thread, as posting about loss after loss isn't too interesting to me... but I'm sticking with the team in any event.

It's worth it to me, as I enjoy reading your dynasties regardless of the topic. I especially enjoy this one, as I am now a participant in the FOFL and I can connect with your dynasty in a more real way.

Quote:
Keep going? Who cares? Less detail? More detail? More cheapshots at my fellow FOFL owners? Anything that would make this flow better, and get me more motivated to do a real write-up?

I say keep going as long as you're still enjoying it. And by all means please throw more cheap shots at your fellow FOFL owners.

Seriously, I think the level of detail is just right.

Quote:
I'm open to thoughts, suggestions, criticisms... now seems like a good time for all that stuff.
None for now, but I'll think on it. Great work as usual, Quik!

Last edited by Fonzie : 11-02-2005 at 08:51 PM.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote