View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 01:00 PM   #5
Izulde
Head Coach

We went 0-3 in league play in November, including a disgusting 4-3 loss in the FA Trophy to an underside.

To that end, I went looking for transfer players and got the following people shipped in:

DM Brendan Hughes
25 years old, brave, determined, and influential, he gives us a corner man, something we'd be lacking before. At the moment, he's in DR, where he's competent and has temporarily taken over the starting spot from Kyle Kapham, whose performances have gone downhill. In just two appearances thus far, he's played quite well and I'll be looking to sign him on for multiple years. Could potentially become the team captain.

MC Gareth Wilson
Also 25 and determined, he passes well and tackles well. Like Hughes, he's Irish and came to us after having been hunting for a job for a while. He's taken over the MC starting spot formerly occupied by Dave Clarke, our former captain. Also Like Hughes, he's played well in his first couple appearances for us.

GK Matthew Bulman
Just 19 years old, I got him from Swindon on a free transfer. He's better than Prudie in just about every important category, so I've slotted him in as the starter in net. Though he gave up 3 goals in his debut, he actually did pretty well and I look for him to be our goalie of the future.

There's constant shuffling for the starting lineup, and not everyone is entirely settled. Here's the normal starting 11 as of now.

GK Bulman
DL Everitt
DC Saroya
DC Yeboah (It's been Leach the last few matches, but I'm not happy with his performance
DR Hughes
MC Wilson
MC Matthewson
FC Cox (though D. Morgan makes this difficult)
FC M. Morgan (Still our top goalscorer)
FC Telemaque (Isn't scoring nearly as well as his finishing stat suggests he should)

I also signed a bunch of guys to contracts to ensure that they'll stay on with the club for next year, provided we don't fall into relegation. Right now we're 18th, just 3 points out the drop.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote