View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 03:24 PM   #961
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Nov 9, 2005 5:41 pm US/Eastern

Female Teacher Arrested For Sex Abuse With Student

(WJZ) Centerville, MD Maryland State Police today arrested and charged a female teacher in Kent County in connection with the sexual abuse of a juvenile male student who attends the high school where she teaches.

The accused is identified as Kimberly Ann Cordrey-McKinney, 32, of Chestertown MD. She is charged with two counts each of sexual abuse of a minor, child abuse from a custodian, unnatural/perverted sexual practice and second degree assault. Cordrey-McKinney was arrested at 4pm today when she met troopers at the Kent County Detachment in Chestertown. After processing, she will be taken before a District Court commissioner for a bond hearing.

The victim is a 16 year old male from Kent County. He will not be identified since he is the victim of sexual abuse.

The investigation began in late October, when information was received from the Kent County Office of the Department of Social Services about a reported sexual abuse of a minor. A joint investigation by State Police and the Department of Social Services was initiated.

The investigation reveled that Cordrey-McKinney apparently met the victim at Kent County High School, where she is a teacher. The victim is a student at the school, but did not have class with the accused teacher.

The victim alleges he had numerous conversations and text message exchanges over his cell phone with the teacher beginning in the fall. Then, on one night in late September and two other nights in October, the victim alleges the accused picked him up in her vehicle and drove him to secluded areas in Kent County where the two engaged in sexual acts.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote