View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 08:56 AM   #519
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
I had a similar situation in the first year of my first career (the only year I've played so far). My top 2 QBs were lost for the season along with my top RB, DT, and somebody from my secondary (can't remember who and I don't have the game in front of me right now). The QB situation was extremely tough cause I had to play my #3 guy all year who was horrible. I either got very unlucky in my first season or injuries could use more tweaking.
I think injuries definitely need more tweaking. This was with maxed budget for both injury settings and play-time set to lower levels. Also distressing, many of these injuries occurred early in games, so they were not related to endurance.

On another note, it appears that all penalties on kickoff and punt returns are being assessed from the end of the return. (i.e., kickoff return to the 33, holding against the return team, offense's ball on the 23). I don't know if this has been addressed before, but it seems quite artificial and does not have the impact that such penalties due in real life, as I believe these are spot fouls. I could be wrong but I feel it's worth checking.

Another minor note: I'm still having depth chart issues with the positional listings at the bottom of the screen. If I click the bar on the right side to scroll down it tends to screw things up such that I need to exit the screen and go back in (players vanish, etc.). I also have seen some improper numbering on the list as well (i.e., WR who's number is #80 listed as #77).

Preference-wise, if manual lineups are enabled during play-by-play, I'd like to see the endurance % more prominently displayed.