View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 09:18 PM   #526
Christomir
n00b

And, BTW, sorry for not being able to be there to help, when you needed advice - I just hadn't stumbled upon your threads on google quite yet.LOL

Well, it's me who needs some advice now and I would appreciate some from you too, if you will
In this post - http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...d.php?p=993905 - I said I had negotiated the sale of a certain player of mine by the name of Silvio Correa (you could check him in the roster breakdown above there). But then, after I saved the game and slept on it, I started to doubt my decision. Luckily, CM 01/02 allows me to re-negotiate at every time, unless I've already accepted or they have made a final offer. But I still haven't decided what to do and that is one of the reasons for having frozen my dynasty once again (besides reading yours).

Should I just go with my initial decision to ask for what they offer, but all of it upfront (which they are likely to accept, cause they are "rich"; but, if Silvio becomes a star playing for them and they sell him for some big money one day, I would kick myself; plus they are a rival team and he could help them beat me)?

Or should I ask for the same, but with a 25% share of his next transfer to make sure I get something, if his career flourishes? That could easily make them give up on him, if they don't want him so badly and, if he continues to be inconsistent playing for me, I might regret not having taken the money and run. Or maybe it wont make them give up on him - dare I even think of asking for more than $6.75 + 25%? The trouble is I don't know how badly they want him
Christomir is offline   Reply With Quote